2011年12月21日星期三

Counterfeit Sunglasses Conversation

Below you bequeath bump blimey  Counterfeit Sunglasses conversation with the first-time live-action characteristic managing director, who talks about not only the economic consumption of IMAX closed 3D, merely the importance of character, continuity within the Tom Ford Sunglasses Mission: out of the question enfranchisement, and how medium will dissemble his design selection cognitive operation going forward. When did you determine that you invited to make a live action mechanism flick, and however arranged you choose a film from the delegacy: Impossible enfranchisement?
Well, I started attaining films at a pretty betimes age. I was eleven when I started making my first animated film and 13, almost 14 when I finished that film. So it actually took me three years to make. And in the process of making it, I had to decide what things I wanted to animate in close-up and what's a medium shot, what's a pan, so I  Gucci Sunglasses  had sort of a rudimentary learning about film. But once I started paying attention to that stuff, I started seeing it in the live action movies that I was watching. And I started noticing that certain directors were consistently giving me these intense feelings. The first one that I remember was Hitchcock, because my parents kept saying, “This is Hitchcock”. And I recognized that this chill was going up the back of my neck whenever there was a Hitchcock film. So I started, like, “Why is Hitchcock able to get those moments?” Why can Hitchcock get them and others can't? And then once you get into that you start noticing, “Wow, Liam McCarey is really connected with good comedies, and Howard Hawks has really got tough women down”, y'know what I mean? And David Lean has sweep and romance and epic quality... And that made me interested in doing live action almost as, well before I was even finished with my first animised film. So I've always cost Bvlgari Sunglasses  attending because an opportunity to do live action. I've indited for domiciliate action, I've storyboarded a couple by live action mechanism matters, and it's been a very belated hitting domiciliate action, but I've been meaning to because a foresighted time. But a lot of domiciliate think it intends that I'll never do life again, and life to cool to not return to that. I but would like to be driven by what I'm lustiest approximately at the moment and I have stories, that, some are best suited to live action and some are best suited in animation.

没有评论:

发表评论